Model: Barosaurus
Designed by Issei Yoshino
Folded by me
I used the same paper that I used for the previous Stegosaurus model. This was for Arwen who likes long-neck dinosaurs.
And like last time, here's the gif of the process:
I hope you like this model as I did. Thank you and see you next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I like drawing dragons. Today I am gonna share with you how I complete a dragon picture. It’s been awhile since the last time I posted...
-
Đêm khuya, cô vừa về đã leo ngay lên lan can ngồi. Xung quanh là những dãy nhà nhấp nhô, những con hẻm ngoằn nghoèo lạnh ngắt dưới bầu ...
-
Thân tặng em Ngô Hoàng Võ Em hối hả chạy về, mặc cho cơn mưa cứ dội mãi từ trên bầu trời hai giờ đêm mù mịt mây. Vừa chạy em vừa n...




No comments:
Post a Comment