Shadowlands
I am wandering in Shadowlands, finding a way back Home.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
My Tribute for Japan
(click on the image for a larger version)
PRAY FOR JAPAN
Feel free to use the artwork for supportive purposes.
God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Origami Supreme !!!
“Origami” is a Japanese art of folding paper to make some shapes of animals, humans and a lot of other stuff. I was about six or seven whe...
Origami Extreme - Part 10!!!
Here I start a new year with a BAM: A brand new Origami collection!!! The collection this time is about animals, a little bit of this a...
As a Normal Person
Anything which humans have ever achieved, I believe, comes from a dream. Dreams can really be found in almost any place under various fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment